The Symposium aims at addressing all topics related to the "Space Transportation of Passengers on a commercial basis"; the overall Goal is to identify and quantify the key topics associated to Private Manned Access to Space for both Orbital and Sub-orbital missions:
- The Symposium will deal with the major technical features of the conceivable solutions, providing the participants with a good understanding of the technical credibility of the currently on-going proposals;
- The Symposium will address the legal and regulatory aspects, on both certification and safety aspects of commercial manned space flight; current limitations will be identified and future actions will be proposed;
- The Symposium will deal with the financial aspects associated to the development of Private Access to Space, mainly in terms of overall evaluation of development cost, the operational costs, associated business plans and financing schemes;
- The Symposium will identify the motivations of the potential customers in order to consolidate the foreseen market, and associated customers requirements linked to this new branch of Access to Space;
- The Symposium will deal with the constraints associated to manned flights in the frame of commercial initiatives, mainly the physiological aspects, psychological ones, and ergonomic constraints;
- The Symposium will deal with ground infrastructures, future spaceports, space tourism bases together with associated services such as side activities, entertainment.