Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, October 10, 2010

SpaceShipTwo Flys Free for 1st Time!


Alan Boyle has an account of the SpaceShipTwo flying free in the sky for the very first time with the Commercial Spaceflight Federation feting the milestone of placing more humans in space - on this the anniversery of the UN Outer Space Treaty. More from Virgin Galactic on the first manned free flight earlier today. Above is a nearly 8-minute preview video from Virgin Galactic and National Geographic's upcoming documentary about the development of SpaceShipTwo 'Enterprise' and its mother ship, Eve. NEW flight video from BBC.

1 comment:

nasa information,nasa images,nasa sapce station,space station info,space shuttle,kennedy space station,kennedy space center said...

Hi am a Santo follower of your blog,
I just dropped in to congratulate you for maintaining such an amazing blog with fresh content by the way even I run a blog called space news .Being a blogger I thought you would be interested to see my blog,

(http://nasa-information.blogspot.com/) nasa-information,

I was very much impressed with your blog and have placed your link on my site. I request you to have a look at my blog and would love to see my blog's link at your amazing blog hoping to hear a positive reply

signing off –
santo